Need a smile makeover? Cosmetic dentistry can give you that million-dollar smile you’ve always desired. Cosmetic dentistry refers to dental work that improves the appearance of a patient’s smile. A qualified Cosmetic Dentist Elk Grove Village can beautify your smile. Here’s how.
1. Dental Crowns: A crown is a dental cap which is placed over a tooth or implant. Besides strengthening weak or damaged teeth, dental crowns can be used to improve their shape, alignment, and appearance. All-porcelain crowns are very beautiful and provide the best natural shade of all the crowns. Nothing gives the same luster, depth, and translucency like an all-porcelain crown.
2. Dental Veneers: Dental veneers can give you a movie-star smile. Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells of ceramic, which are bonded to the front surface of your teeth. These shells are used to restore teeth that are fractured, crooked, or discolored. It’s also possible for a Cosmetic Dentist Elk Grove Village to close gaps between teeth through the use of veneers.
3. Dental Implants: Dental implants are the gold standard in the replacement of lost teeth. A dental implant is a fabricated tooth root that is inserted into your jawbone to hold an artificial tooth. There are many advantages to implants, including improved speech, durability, improved appearance, and easier eating.
4. Dental Bridges: If you have missing teeth, a dental bridge will allow you to eat, talk, and smile with confidence. Bridges are used to replace one or multiple lost teeth. A bridge is made of two crowns and a fabricated tooth in the middle. A fixed bridge can only be removed by a dental practitioner because it’s attached to your mouth.
5. Teeth Whitening: Over time, your teeth can go from white to not-so-bright for a number of reasons. Tea and coffee are some major staining culprits. If you’re a smoker, your teeth may also become discolored over time. Certain medications such as antihistamines and drugs for high blood pressure can also stain teeth.
Call or contact Dr. Brian Homann, DDS, P.C. to request a dental consultation and get the smile you deserve. A star-worthy smile and happier you are well on their way!