If you think you need dentures, or may need them in the future, qualified dentists can get you dentures in Beach area. Here are 5 signs that you may need dentures soon.
- Frequent or severe tooth pain: Toothaches are a sign of decay and rot. If they are frequent and you ignore the pain, your tooth may end up being too far gone to save. This decay can then spread to adjacent teeth.
- You don’t see your dentist regularly: Part of a healthy oral care routine is seeing your dentist at least twice per year for cleanings and checkups. Your dentist can tell you if there are any issues that you need to be aware of so you can take care of them right away.
- Bleeding or swollen gums: Bleeding or swollen gums may be a sign of gum disease, which can lead to gingivitis and tooth decay. If you ignore these signs, you may end up losing your teeth and needing dentures.
- Poor oral hygiene habits: These habits include brushing twice a day, flossing, cutting down on sugary and acidic foods.
- You find it difficult to consume chewy or hard foods: If you find it hard to chew things like steak, or eat corn on the cob, it could be due to gaps or holes in your teeth that are weakened over time.
Consult with your dentist about whether dentures in Jacksonville Beach are right for you. Your dentist will go over everything you need to know, including what to expect before, during and after the procedure. He or she will also discuss the price and whether your dental plan covers all or part of the procedure.